Game where users run and escape from evil tigers
Run through the game to get away from the tigers and other obstacles.
Danger Dash is a game where you simply run for your life. There are numerous levels, most that have the same kind of theme. While running, you need to collect as many coins as you can. These coins can be exchanged for items that can help you run faster. You can also get weapons to help you defeat the animals you're trying to get away from in some levels.
One of the constants about Danger Dash is that there are always tigers somewhere in the game. Most of the time, you're running from several tigers that are waiting to pounce on you like there's no tomorrow. Tilt the phone to make the man move from one side to the other. You will have to jump over a few obstacles in the game, and there are treasures that you want to collect while you're running. At times, there are traps that you need to avoid, such as a hole behind a rock or a piece of ground that opens up at the last second. New characters can be unlocked when you collect enough coins.
- Really no limit to the levels
- Challenges in the game
- Upgrades available
- Can't adjust the sound
- Can be repetitive
- Game engine and user interface optimized.
- The game is completely free! Revive or earn coins by watching videos. Paying users get more rewards.
- Leaderboard and achievements added.
- COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) added for all countries.
- New ads: banners, videos and interstitials.
- Rubies converted into coins.
- Everything can be bought directly with coins.
- Ruby shop removed.
New Languages: Polish, LATAM Spanish, Arabic, Simplified Chinese
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.